What you need to do
1) Determine the pages on your website you want to remediate into Talking Web Pages. Make note of the URLs (web addresses of the pages)
2) Email the text (also known as the “script” – can be a text or Word document that you attach to the email) and the URLs for each page to Mary and Frank at email@example.com
3) In the email, also let us know the languages you want to use
Languages marked in black text = male and female voices available
Languages marked in red text = only female voices available
4) Also, let us know in the email if you want Mary to help you implement the audio on your web page(s) or if you aready have a web developer who can help you with this.
5) Review and approve the electronic estimate Mary and Frank send you for the cost to remediate the scripts into accessible audio files. Each estimate provides the cost, project deposit and turn-around time.
6) Call us at 508-768-8418 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.